12.16.2009

And so this is christmas...

and if I hear that song once more I'm gonna, I'm gonna...

well, not do much except for grumble that I'm hearing it again. I mean fuck, we know it's fucking christmas Mr Lennon cos you KEEP FUCKING TELLING ANYONE IN THE WESTERN WORLD WHO HAS SPENT ANY TIME AT ALL IN THE VAGUE VICINITY OF A RADIO!!!!

And dude, it technically isn't christmas for 9 days, though it is Chanukah right now.

Seriously, I "literally" never listen to the radio and I've heard it 3 times today! Once in the supermarket, once because I was forced to listen to the little clock radio in the kitchen because the computer there is a dead empty shell and I can't play my chosen tracks and once... well maybe I heard it another time, it seems like I did... but fuck! Fuck, fuck.. fuck!

Ok it's not that bad, it could be worse. I spent one christmas in Ireland. Make of that what you will.

It was christmas eve babe, In the drunk tank...

2 comments:

Ronald said...

If it wasn't for my mother refusing to go to my daughter's for Xmas I'd be free to go to some far flung hotel and get away from the whole shitebagging shebang!

By the way, hello again!

Barry Leiba said...

Lennon? I didn't know Lennon had a *mas song out. But Monday morning I was forced out of bed and into the shower by that horrid Paul McCartney piece of misery on my clock radio. And yesterday it was Alvin and the Fucking Chipmunks that sent me running.

Perhaps you recall my alternative plan for March? It's no more stupid than this one.