12.15.2006

So we've reached the end..

Or the last month anyway. There's a meme around that goes like this.

1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year.
3) Entertain us.

I don't know if it will entertain, but it doesn't matter, no one's bothering to read anymore anyway. But here it is.

December - Bad sex, better than nothing, don't you think.... well.
November - I've come one step closer to realizing my dream.
October - Proper blogging shall commence shortly.
September - This post is going to be about nothing.
August - It's Jesus Wednesday again
July - A few hours ago someone found my site by looking up "draw on my boobs blogspot".
June - Satan's birthday is coming up, and I was trying to figure out what I should get him.
May - I was enjoying quite a pleasant evening yesterday.
April - What have bunnies and eggs got to do with Jesus?
March - There will be no sex in this post!
February - It even has a view.
January - I'm so miserable I want to die!
My 2006, the condensed version.

No comments: