12.22.2006

Fisheads are yummy!


Ew, fisheads!
Originally uploaded by Ms Kat.
If I'm not mistaken then it's the shortest day of the year today. And if I am mistaken, then that's just fine with me, because that means it was yesterday, and the days can finally start getting longer again so we can maybe have sunlight past the early afternoon again one day for fucks sake!

The solstice can be fun of course, but if you don't mind I'll wait until the other one to have a bonfire and dance around it naked. I'm rather partial to my nipples. There are other ways of celebrating however. Here in the Czech Rep, we celebrate Christmas our winter harvest festival in an interesting way. None of that Jesus or Santa bollocks, no eggnog or any of that crap! Here it's all about carp swimming around in pools for the last few days of their lives until they get bludgeoned to death by a guy on the street, beheaded, cooked and then eaten. Oh they do the presents thing, and put up trees, but it just wouldn't be Christmas Yule without the carp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually the carp thing ... It's all about baby jesus, but I am having pork schnitzel disguised as a carp. Probably will burn in hell for that.

Anonymous said...

We have something in common: I'm sometimes partial to nipples too. Depends on whose they are though. As for the perils of dancing naked around a bonfire you've also got to consider the safety of your hair, both top and tail (assuming you sport the latter).

BLUDGEON. That's got to be the word of the week. I must try and work that into a post soon.