12.18.2006

Between a rock and something that's hard.

I haven't updated my spinoff blog Draw On My Boobs for a while, the one dedicated to all the weird and wonderful search terms that lead people to this here blog, but let me tell you there are plenty of doozies I've documented over the last week that are waiting to be shown. I just wanted to focus on one particular one, or one particular type of search. I keep getting searches for "the male penis" or other word combinations that include both "male" and "penis".

What is it that makes people feel the need to specify that the penis that they want a photo of, or they want to get more information about, be it a mutant, or just huge, must belong to the male? Surely it's fair to assume if they do find something about a penis, there is going to be a male attached to it somehow, unless of course they stumble upon something about severed penises in which case it's fair to say that they once belonged to a male, so they are still "male" in a way.

Not that I know of such sites of course, and wouldn't look at them if I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's tantamount to a tautology, like 'single bachelors', or 'round circles'. Although, if you're using the word figuratively, as in 'he's a penis', it may arguably be used in reference to a female - 'what a penis she is!'. The usual preference though, is for 'knob (nob)' or the more popular, 'prick'.

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, have dedicated quite a bit of time to my search for a female penis.