12.21.2006

Sexual chaos makes the baby Jesus cry.

Are you part of the problem?

From One More Soul. I think they don't like sex too much. Or they don't like it unless it's done to make brand new souls for Jesus. I think this is supposed to scare the young sluts out there into good behaviour and quit undermining our civilization already, but I dunno, it almost makes me wistful for the old days before I became a born again virgin having non explicit web conversations with a man far away. Hmmm, tempting. Maybe I'll just start a punk band and call it Sexual Chaos. That should do for now.

Found via Feministing. I don't find this shit myself folks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they miss the point. Chaos defines sex, without it, it wouldn't be sex. Although we sometimes speak of 'coming together' as the ideal, if you think about it, 'coming', in the sexual sense is a kind of 'falling apart', don't you think? I can't speak for women, but if I'm a typical bloke, then 'cumming your cocoa' is experienced as the destruction of the self. Hot cum is jettisoned at the same time as the total dissolution of mind. Everything goes awry. The brain is fucked, literally, with all form of coherent thought becoming impossible at the time of 'cerebral meltdown'. You ever seen a bloke's face immediately after sex? It depicts a kind of stupor; a stupid smile of brainless satisfaction. The sleep we crave afterwards is to speed up the reconstruction of ourselves. Men who don't get this sleep and engage in too much fucking become blithering idiots... yes... even worse than potheads. So erm... what's my point? I dunno, but I do know the religious conservative right don't have a fucking clue when it comes to sex.

As an aside: I don't believe in 'souls'. It's a good word though, as it offers some scope for punning, as in 'ah, souls!' (arshholes - get it?).

Michelle said...

True Don, very true...

at least I think so.

Anonymous said...

I can't help it. You're blog (or maybe it's you) is a kind of catalyst that sets me off. I can't write jack-shit on my own site, but let me loose on yours and I have to hold back. It just keeps coming and coming.

Cranky McGee said...

I'm confused... are they trying to say that sexual chaos is a good thing or a bad thing??

Dandelions are tough weeds. While roses will wilt and die and the first sign of too much hot weather, dandelions will florish and take over the lawn before you know it.