1.18.2006

Will I make it?

Two weeks to go. Goddammit!

William's being a total shit. He's in one of his "I have so many things to do and my life is so hard!" moods, which he spends half his life in, where he takes it out on me, because according to him, my life isn't so stressful and terrible as his.

I've actually been working today, but it's not good enough for him if there's particular tasks he thinks I should have done that I didn't think of or was unable to do, Like for instance my internet connection going totally shitty and making me unable to look up some stuff on emails that he wanted, which I explained to him fully as soon as he got in. He still found an excuse to rant and rave and bitch at me.

The worst thing about today is that I've been unable to spend time with my new love. No, it's nothing like that, but a certain e-correspondent of mine finally urged me to get with the times and get Messenger, so the past few days I've been developing a new addiction to online chatting.

Of course MSN Messenger is a donkey fucking dildo and I keep getting thrown off but it's fun all the same.

I got a phone call from Iraq today. I bet not everyone can say that. I can't wait til I'm out amongst people when I can casually drop that line again. That'll make people take notice. I bet no one else in this bar got a phone call from Iraq today, I bet I'm the only one.

It was from my brother, the fucking lunatic. I had known he was planning to move there, for a bank job, but as he's been sending emails to the wrong mutant cat, I was unaware that he was already there, or indeed that he was still intending on going. I finally got the emails today when I explained to him that someone on gmail had already taken mutantcat, so I had to make do with mutantkat, with a k. Whoever she is she must wonder who the fuck this freak is that keeps emailing her.

I hate my life, I really do. I should be going out tonight though, even if it's cold, snowing, raining, hailing and whatever else. There's some do on in a bar with karaoke, and some people I know should be there. It's something to do, and it will get me out of here. I don't think I'll be singing though, I can't risk getting drunk enough to actually do so, at least not while I'm living here. That could be a disaster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for getting out. At your age it's a must. As a frequent user of Messenger I know first hand that its populated with persons of dubious intent. I wished I'd known earlier I would have asked you to have a drink for me. Cheers anyway, and have a good evening.