1.16.2006

Oh it's so big and impressive!

The following is something I wrote a few months ago and I'm rehashing it here. The relationship with person B is now terminated now but what is said is still valid.

You know what women want. A huge cock. That's all we really care about. Those of us who are into men anyway. Well, some people think so. I'm supposed to be impressed by man with a magnificent member who thinks that I'm somehow privileged just by having access to it, but really it's more like, whatever.

I can't speak for other women, but I suspect sometimes the when-the-men-aren't-around talk is at least in some cases just for show. Nobody wants to seem less wild or uninhibited than their friends do they? And really, once you're in a position to know such things about a man, you've already kind of made a decision about him, haven't you?

If my suspicions are correct, then what's up with all the penis enlargement spam that we all get, I mean I've never met anyone who's actually taken advantage of the ads but, there's got to be a reason for them.

So who the hell is it that's so obsessed with size?

I'll tell you who it's men that's who. And I'm not talking gay men (though they probably do have a special interest in this subject). I'm talking hetero, straight manly men.

They're obsessed with their own, obviously, but what's this unnatural interest in what other dudes have got hanging? That's kind of gay isn't it?

Well, maybe not every single man is obsessively obsessed with other men's dimensions, but let me tell you a story.

Let's say there are 2 people, both male. I will call them person A and person B. I used to be with person A, and we're still friends and see each other quite often. Person B is who I am seeing now. Person A knows little about person B, as I rarely answer the numerous, all too personal questions he asks about him. Nevertheless he thinks he knows all about person B, and because of his analysis that person B has nothing else to offer me, he's come up with the conclusion that person B must have an absolutely ginormous cock, which I shall neither confirm nor deny.

When person A goes out and sees friends they agree with his assessment, and tell him that person B must have a huge cock, what else could the attraction be? Of course they're just fucking with him, as friends do, and because there are certain people who don't like person B a whole lot, as they think he's a smartass knowitall, probably because he's a smartass knowitall, which can be threatening to some men, probably because they have tiny dicks.

Anyway, if person A is to believed in the number of times this subject comes up in conversation, then by now there must be quite some rumours flying around about person B's impressiveness. Person B may not be surprised to hear these sorts of rumours about him, but he'd sure be amazed to find out the source of the rumour.

End story.

So there's my proof that men care more than women about penis size. So my study pool is small. My theory is that men just think the penis is much more important than it really is, when it really isn't. Sorry guys.

Whereas we, as women aren't so shallow. We would never base a relationship on such a shallow basis. No, we care about things that really matter. Like intelligence, having a fantastic body, a cool car, oh and lots of money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I remember this one. He really pissed you off this person didn't he? I have to correct you though. A lot of men rightfully think the penis is important, but not size-wise. It's a kind of comfort-blanket we carry around with us all of our lives. I for one, constantly have my hand on my cock. It's like a worry bead, although it's bigger than a bead. Honest. Truly.

I hate the word 'whatever'. Grrrr!

Weasly Snake