1.19.2006

A night out


side of my face
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
Well, I finally went out and actually almost enjoyed myself last night. I went to a karaoke night. I saw some people I know who I hadn't seen in a while. I wasn't expecting myself to sing but I did, very badly. I didn't really know all the words to the songs, and my eyesight is so bad I couldn't read the lyrics on the screen so I just talked over the bits I didn't know.

This is going to be a regular thing so I think I'll go to more of them, maybe improve my performance a bit, and I think it's good to have interests, you know activities to do while you're drinking as opposed to just drinking.

Unfortunately it was a bit slippery outside, and I had a bit of an accident on the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great hobby. Beer-appreciation, music, singing, and possible danger! Who needs sky-diving or bungee jumping? It sounds great!

Terence