12.03.2013

Echoes

It's getting kind of echoey in here again. Is that a word? Spellcheck doesn't agree, or at least not that it's spelt that way, of course, it doesn't agree with spellcheck or spelt either so what does it all mean?

Once again I have nothing to say so I'm babbling, it's quietened down again since my birthday, been sensible, and by sensible I don't mean working or getting things done or stuff, but basically staying at home for the most part, and not drinking, but it is December and there will be more revelries, though I'm actually looking forward to some again.

My monitor is screwed, or the computer, or some connection between the 2, some wacky conversation they're having with each other that isn't communicating what each needs properly, or something, anyway the monitor keeps going black. Well sometimes it does. Sometimes it does it every now and again, sometimes it does it all the fucking time and some of those times it keeps flashing before it comes back for quite along time. It's vexing, I wish it would stop it, but it won't, it will keep doing it and get steadily worse until it just stops working, I know this, and yet I choose to not do a thing about it. That would involve reading stuff and possibly watching some youtube tutorial and opening the back or whatever and I'm not going to do that, I don't do that.

No comments: