7.18.2012

The next step.

I got answers. I know where I stand now. I have things to do before things go smoothly though, and I'm not even at the point where I train, get to know what I'm doing, do it long enough that I get comfortable with it all.. no, I need stuff, official stuff, stuff that most grownups have and know how to get without hassle but that I don't have, and have major problems getting done, and even majorer problems getting to the point where I even think about it let alone look it up on the internet just to discover the website isn't taht helpful and I will need to go through a bunch of hoops and it will cost money and there's certainly not enough time and that's just for one of about 4 things.

Fucking papers, fucking employers need fucking papers.

So there's that. And then there's the thing for the whole of next month which I'mill prepared for, and this thing with people I know and arranging stuff which.. I don't know.

I'm doing a film tomorrow, just a small role in a student one. That will be fun. Still need to scrap up something for a costume though. They want "elegant businesslike" or s0mething.. as if I have anything remotely like that..

No comments: