7.10.2012

Yep.. it makes a difference.

So just got back from another casting.. for the student films which I am often-ish a part of. Did the same a month ago which yielded pretty good results... of course, a particularly low turnout then so.. that can explain how that all happened.

And here I thought it was cos I was so damn.. well good. Doesn't matter, I was bloody good in the movies I was in and I have those to show for now.. today I was thrust into a pretty harrowing kind of scene.. here I am prepared to do something silly and goofy.. but whatevs.. I don't know if I was good.. I wasn't bad, not really bad.. but it remains to be seen if I was good enough, look right and if there isn't someone else just a bit righter for any of these movies...

would be good to be in one.. apart from for the obvs reasons I can get a start on practicing my big crew job next month... driving a lot of people crazy in the process but.. ya know.

If nothing else it was nice to get picked to do something youngish even if it was just as a placeholder.. after being cast as a mother and all that last month. It probably doesn't mean anything but.. it's still a moment of joy for me.

No comments: