8.31.2011

Wow.. is it that time already?

Last day o August, and last day of summer as far as I'm concerned.. I know here in the Northern Hemisphere the change of the seasons is always around the 21st or thereabouts but I always consider them for the first of the month, you can disagree all you like but that how it is.. so.. starting tomorrow, we are in Autumn.


Not to regrettable imho.. this summer's been, well, average, one too hot week and otherwise.. bleh.. whatev. And I like the autumn, or fall as some of you say, it's nice, it's pretty, it's charming.

Can't believe it's already almost September.. wow.. nearing the end of the year, getting into those months where tinkling tinsel things will be up in the shops although, this is more to do with the ridiculously long part of the year that season takes up, but still.. seems like the year just began and.. fuck, what have I done? Oh.. got a new job, fair enough, went some places, fine, but one (modest student) film and one.. er, project thingy. And a few castings for stuff I obvs wasn't called back for, that's it! And I still haven't gotten around to sending out those emails to all those agencies.. don't know why I keep putting it off.. oh yeah, need to do that *makes note*

well.. I finally put up some videos, no films, nothing that could really be called acting but.. it's a start but it's possible a start is all it will ever amount to.. well, I'll see. Oh yeah, need to work more on that stuff, and all the other million ideas I've written down and did some work in organizing.. well.. I've done that.

I suppose I haven't done badly by my standards, but, they are my standards and you know how that goes..

4 months still..

No comments: