8.14.2011

Coming out of the pipes..


Demon
Originally uploaded by Ms Kat.
It's been a weird few days. Well.. Friday was all set to be quite awesome, despite the continued silence of the phone, re me being in any more films anyway, did get some calls from another source regarding work but... more on that later.. so, Friday night I had off, and the opportunity to see a show which I missed in it's first run, a play by some fellow (I like to believe I'm in the same category even if it's a stretch) English speaking actors in Prague.. so.. cool.

Morning not so hot.. got woken by a rather annoyed just out of shower dude asking me to buy some drain cleaner at some point.. thought the problem couldn't be that bad, yesterday there wasn't any problem at all.

Well.. when I went to shower, the fucking thing filled up like crazy right away.. weird, out of nowhere. And the toilet wouldn't flush. So.. I figured I'd go out, buy the stuff and shower properly later.

Well anyway, lest this story get way longer than it needs to, got back, poured the stuff down and it really didn't make much difference.. and the water I poured in just stayed hanging around, and then later it started coming out of the drain.. like, all this gunk and crap rose up into the bath..

I somehow figured that it was connected to the kitchen sink.. and the toilet is somehow involved which is not a nice thought.. and it still wouldn't flush properly.. also not a nice thought sorry to bring it up hope you weren't just about to have lunch :/

well.. I battled with this thing all day.. shoved my hand into the gunk in the bath, tried to clear it.. of course now there was drain cleaner in the mix so my hands started to sting.. eventually it wen t down.. and I managed to clean the place a bit. Then I washed my hands in the sink and it all bubbled up again..

well fuck. So.. I managed to get it all down again, and clean up, sorta... and it was possibly to quickly shower in semi-gunky waster up to my ankles before going out to this show n schmooze I'd been looking forward to somewhat clean.

And that was fine.. we went early, got a beer, drained it.. a slightly less popular brand called Demon.. fittingly.. and we quickly downed a second, had some dinner, and got another one just before the show began.

Well.. one of us felt a bit ill during the show and had to go immediately after.. just had too much to drink too quick.. and I stayed, drank.. and talked and acted stupid and drank more and stayed...

got home pretty late, or early if you put it that way which I don't because I hate when people say that. If you go home about 5am then it's still late.. just because it's early for the next day doesn't mean you're not getting home late.. but whatev.

Yesterday I felt the demons.. and said demons, or other demons were still in our pipes. It's like there's a trifecta or tri something of demon possession between these three things in the pipes. We've been, or rather he's been fucking around with it for 2 days.. and it still won't flush and the bath still gets clogged up in 5 seconds. Just gotta get a plumber to do it.

And I felt like crap, most of the day.. and regarding the phone calls I did get, that was me agreeing to work on Saturday night.. so.. about 6 I had to get my stinking ass.. well I managed to wash in just above ankle gunky water again.. to go to work. No tour though luckily.. and I was feeling much better by then.

Demons still in the pipes though.

1 comment:

SATYA LAKSHMI said...

very informative