8.21.2011

Despite it all.. it's been pretty good.

Been a pretty good weekend, despite having to work, and the ongoing battle of the demon which returned, did I mention that? Well it was banished again this morning so we'll see how that goes.. however, in spite of all this, we've had a pretty good time these past 2 days o the weekend.


One reason being, that standard, boring old chestnut that people have a tendency to bang on about ad nauseum, the weather. It's been nice! Sunny and stuff, something that rarely happens on the weekends so, took the opp to go out, hang out in a beergarden and play Scrabble. Yes, Scrabble!

Had to work, but just one tour and it was quite nice, a small cozy group, which are always more fun. Today I was actually productive and am terribly proud of myself, finally got around to uploading something I filmed a week ago, the delay has been due to the elaborate editing I planned to do on it, and well, after about a week of not getting around to it, I edited it, without some of the bits I wanted to do, and the parts which I did done very crudely, but you know, at this point I'm happy to have it uploaded.. so pats on the back for me. As well as that, I filmed something new, and I shan't promise a time frame for when that will be seen, but I just want to say this one will be up faster, yes, you can quote me on that. Of course that doesn't mean it will be, necessarily..

and that's pretty much it, off to work in an hour, and tomorrow it's Monday. Looks like rain...

No comments: