8.26.2011

It's been slow.

The internet. It's quite annoying, it's been blessing me with about an hour or 2 of working kinda ok a day all this week, and I never know when it's going to go out completely again, it's quite vexing.. but at least it's something for me to moan about as I've been relatively clear of big fucked up things recently.. after getting rid of the demon for once and for the moment.. I mean there's still the heat but I've more or less exhausted that subject.


So.. planning on becoming more organized the industrious again.. I made a list and everything, and the reason I haven't done anything more with anything is because the internet has been out, well real slow except for the aforementioned hour or 2 a day, and although for the most part I don't need the internet to do what I need to, or really don't need it at all, there are a few things I ideally would like to look up which may or may not have much to do with what needs doing. So there.

Ok so for me it's getting somewhere.

No comments: