8.30.2011

Dare I say it?

Demon is now officially exorcised, for once and for all. I can wash my hands of it, sleeping soundly in the knowledge that it shall not return.. I can clean stuff up properly, knowing it won't get all messed up again and.. this weekend we should be able to do whatever we want to do, and not have to wait around for a bunch of dudes to fix it again.


I shouldn't have said that.. :/

So.. this morning they've been working away, made me get up early, went off for a bit, then came back and I was under the impression they'd have to do it in stages, like leave a bunch of stuff here and come back Thursday or whatever, but.. it's done... 'parently. Cooley will be pleased and I must say I'm rather chuffed myself.

And here I was, all ready to have a big ole grumble about the neverending mess here, the whole week being taken up with waiting around while dudes mess my place up, not being able to use the shower or toilet, and poor little Cooley, being repeatedly frazzled. So what do they do? They finish? And leave? Totally messed up my blog post.. if the internet was working better I'd have had it written already. Things just never work out do they?

Ok I can live with it.

No comments: