12.27.2010

It might be a bit early for this..

but I'm making a half hearted resolution to start writing properly. Lately.. if you've noticed and you probably haven't seeing as you, the public are not reading, as this blog is crap, but if you have then you might have noticed that lately, and by lately I mean something like 2-3 years.. my writing has been little more than the jotting down of thoughts as they come to me...

I mean I used to write proper posts.. I mean, comparatively proper. I even used to have subjects, and write about "stuff" as opposed to what I've been doing, or that I've been doing nothing worth writing about but writing about it anyway, or writing about writing about doing nothing worth writing about.. I could go on.. and I used to write in a slightly more.. shall I say.. readable manner.

I would like to get into the habit of doing that again.. more, is all I'm sayin.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

Everything changes. Seems to me you're busier than you used to be. If I had even half a life you'd rarely see me online.

Michelle said...

Perhaps.. I've been busier than I was at some past points in time in some of the later parts of the year... I suppose.. further than that I shan't confirm that :)

I don't think that's anything to do with it though.. sorta laziness.. kinda.. I dunno.. just can't be dealin with it...

Michelle said...

supbu..

hehe