12.07.2010

I'm gonna do something.

Honestly. I am. You remember a couple of months ago I was talking about this idea I had, I was reporting it here so I would actually get around to doing it, and I didn't get around to doing it until ages after that, and after I'd done it I couldn't do anything with it, and I left it for a while, and tried again, and still couldn't do anything with it and I think I tried something again after that...

well anyway, nothing came of it. But this will happen. I'm doing it with other people this time, and luckily they, at least some of them are more, how should I put it, purposeful than me, so I think something might get done.

And soon! We have dates! For doing stuff! Of course there's editing.. and I'm planning to use the same camera which brought us the previous debacle and come to think of it I should be getting that out and preparing it now.. but.. well, at some point there will be something that someone can see. I promise it. Kind of.

No comments: