11.29.2010

*sniffles*

I'm not feeling well. No, I didn't go all out on my actual birthday birthday drinks even though it's a Monday and I said I'd take it easy. I have come down with something. I felt this morning that I might have a tickle in my throat, but I've thought that many times over the last few months and I've fought it away with garlic and wishes. Today.. by some time in the afternoon, it began to seem almost certain to be a sore throat. I still went out in the snow, to play a bit and get some pics.. well I had to, it was my birthday and the first big snow of the year, when I got back I kept hoping it was just a scratch but before long all hopes were dashed. I had a sore throat. Then I started sniffling. Then I went out for a wine.. which was planned, but it was planned as being after class which I didn't go to. Yes yes I know you're well enough to go for a wine but not well enough for class whatever, but still, that's what I did. Now I have a sore throat, am sniffly, feel head coldy and occasionally sneezy.

On my birthday too. No fucking fair.

*pouts*

*sneezes*

3 comments:

Ronald said...

Get well soon. Here's a hug, but try not to breathe in my direction :-)

Good night.

Michelle said...

kay..

*thanks*

usually it takes 3 or 4 days, but it better just take 3 to get itself over with because I'm filming on Thursday, outdoors on some hill. Of course there are things I need to do tomorrow night, and then Wednesday is the last night of term...

bloody hell

Michelle said...

well.. still sniffly but at the moment I don't want to say anything but it doesn't seem as bad as it was in the morning, of course in the morning it was way worse than yesterday...

*hopes that it's actually getting better and gallavanting about tonight won't set me back*