11.05.2010

*takes demure sip*

I had a charming evening last night, sitting at the bar of the theatre after a show, having a (quite overpriced but under the circumstances I'll tolerate it) beer, talking to many of my actor acquaintances of years past.. and they actually spoke like they actually wanted to speak to me, like I was a worthy fellow actor type or something.. which was quite nice. There was an impromptu jam on the piano and a couple of guys on guitars playing some jazzy stuff, some arty and cool American dude which thick rimmed glasses talking incessantly to his friend about all that he is knowledgable of which was slightly vexing, in an amusing way, at the time, and more humour than vex afterwards and we had beer which I may have already mentioned.

Oh and I saw a play before that. It was alright.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Cool. Coincidentally, I went out too last night, a rare event. A colleauge and I took off to the city for a few beers and a curry. Twas nice putting the world to rights in between positively and constructively admiring the girls :-) But three pints and I get a hang-over? What is going on?

You sound much happier than of late.

Michelle said...

Oh have I seemed not happy? Yeah.. I can see that. Well that night was cool.. I've been as grumbly and whiny as ever, still problems, still stupid shit that shouldn't be bothering me bothering me, but I've been trying to ignore the actual problems, and well, trying not to show the worrying about the stupid shit and even occasionally have a good time, so yeah.. I guess I have been happier of late.

Glad you had a good night, sorry about the hangover.. I get them easy too, and I get a headache if I drink at all it seems, no fucking fair is what it is.