11.14.2010

It all escapes me now.

There are so many things, were so many things that I wanted to say. These things, some of them anyway were even kind of.. interesting, and not purely all about the minutia of my boring day. Some of it wasn't even about me, really.

But it's all gone now, either that or it's somewhere I would have to make an effort to access it, and then more effort to write it down in a way that's.. well, write it down, it seems I've never really bothered with making this stuff coherent so why would I do it in this case..

Anyway I wanted to update, and that's what I'm doing. Hope you're having a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Know how you feel, except I can't even update. Hope your weekend is good.

Michelle said...

Yes it is good. Well it was. I expect I'll have something substantial to write some day, not soon, but some day. Well it depends on your definition of substantial.