11.22.2010

I can't be dealing with this..

Seriously that's the best catchphrase ever. It's such a versatile line.. can be used in "literally" a million instances.. especially if you're me.

Yes.. I can't, seriously, majorly, humungously can't be dealing with it. It being.. almost everything. Boring mundane money stuff, work stuff that isn't about the money part of it. Personal stuff as in dealings with people in my life, one of which is related to the non money related work stuff but I'll count it twice just the same. Personal stuff dealing with my inner self and the anguish of my being and all self indulgent crap. Stuff to do with.. I suppose, ambition, the acting stuff, my class, the stuff I do there, money...

and just life in general. I don't know if it's a Monday thing, this day of the week does tend to affect people in a negative manner, but I remember feeling this particularly strongly a week ago as well, not that it's never completely not there, or is that never not completely not there.. I dunno, too many negatives to plough through, but I reckon you get what I mean, as much as anyone can get what I mean who isn't me and even me sometimes.

*sighs*

I just.. can't.. be..

9 comments:

Ronald said...

Existential angst... and stuff. Who needs it. My sinpaffies.

Michelle said...

fanx..

*bursts into tears*

*stops and ponders what just happened*

Michelle said...

actually it's not all that deep really.. just a boring person grumbling about boring stuff..

oh god that's depressing..

*drinks*

Ronald said...

I'm here for you. How great is that? :-)

Michelle said...

It's pretty good, actually. Today's been a big day for people forgetting I exist ..

*weeps*

*wipes tears*

ok I'm over that..

Ronald said...

Youre the most popular person I know. I've seen you Flickr account. I had a comment once on my account, and that was you. Puts it all into perspective, doesn't it?

Michelle said...

yeah.. I spose..

I just have trouble with real life people :)

Ronald said...

Cheeky fucker! :-)

Michelle said...

um yeah.. well, it's not so much that, just right now people are being unreliable.. no biggie, I'm just bored.