11.18.2010

Just what did I do?

I felt really crummy all yesterday, extremely crummy, monstrously crummy. The sort of crummy where you wish you would throw up, properly, instead of feeling nauseous and like you're gonna puke but not able to because there's nothing in your stomach to come out.

I may have told this story without including that information. Sorry.

Anyway, yesterday I had this awful throbbing headache that just would not go away, and would not subside.. no handy painkillers about and it was a holiday so most shops are closed and through Erik intended on going up the hill and getting some, due to some feelings of crumminess on his part, significantly less than mine, but nevertheless crumminess, we continued to have none. And I felt wobbly and nauseous and all that, but the headache would have been enough.

I did go out the other night.. that is I went to a "rehearsal" like a good Meisner student.. and then we went for drinks. It wasn't even that many drinks. Went to one pub and had some beer and consumed huge quantities of meat, then to another which I had to go to because I hadn't had any money on me so they had to pay for me so I sorta had to suggest we go to another place and I get get out money on the way.. you see how it is, I was positively forced to continue.

Well anyway, ok night, we came up with some really cool ideas for movies, or at least they seemed so at the time, and there was something funny about ducks, and we saw Erik briefly during the time and he was way more fucked up than me.. and I had like, 3 drinks total. That's it! Ok maybe 4.. maybe even 5 but that's it! For fucks sake even if it was 6, and that is truly the maximum number of drinks I could have had and that's being ambitious, I shouldn't have been so fucked up. I blame Staropramen, it's shitty beer anyway and I never get headaches that bad..

oh well. So it's about 2 days of never drinking again for me I guess. I'm alright now, thank goodness.

4 comments:

Ronald said...

Crumminess is the crummiest state of all. It's worse than yuk, bleeurgh, and rough, all rolled together. I was approaching crumminess today, but in all honesty, I can't say I acheived it, but then, I only had two doubles last night, though it affected my sleep something rotten, which accounts for the quasi-crumminess. Oh well, like you... never again...

Michelle said...

Yeah.. doubles can be pretty harsh though, so much at once.. I didn't even have hard alcohol though, just beer, and one little aperitif at the one pub, but, really, I've drank more than that a lot of nights and didn't feel bad at all the next day, sometimes I just get fucked up from very little, it's very random..

either way, whether feeling like that is deserved or not, it fucking sucks, and I'd rather it not happen at all, to be perfectly honest.

Cucipata said...

The fun always stops when you wake up in the morning the next day...

Michelle said...

Well, generally yes, but this was not in proportion to how much fun I had..

actually maybe it was, but still I didn't drink that much. I guess it's payment for those times when I did and wasn't so poorly off the next day.