10.04.2010

More and more things..

I'm being overwhelmed by things. These things are things I should do.. well, it would behoove me to do them, whatever that means. One of the things I should do just for practice because I haven't a chance in hell of getting the job for it, but I really should do it. Or maybe I shouldn't.

The other I should do, and it doesn't cost all that much, for once, but I don't know. It will get in the way of other things I'm doing and as the following weekend I'm planning a trip away, and that will be the time it starts getting more involved and then there's the Meisner stuff which I'm so not getting still and needs tons and tons of rehearsals!

I might do some of them. Or one of them. I'll see.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

If it's not 'stuff' it's 'things', doncha just hate it?

'Behoove', what a great word. With a similar meaning is "incumbent", another great word - "it was incumbent upon me..."

Michelle said...

Yes, they're both great words. So great that I like to use them if it has any meaning in the context or not, or the completely wrong meaning. I could look it up to get the proper usage but what the hell.. and besides I might find out it's completely wrong for me and I don't want that..

oh and it's stuff.