10.21.2010

I got one, I finally got one!

I've been invited to a real actual casting by an actual agency professional type thingy. It's not like this has never happened before, but it was once.. maybe twice, and ages ago, and not this time round.

So it's tomorrow.. and I actually have another thing for the film school tomorrow.. and I still have to find a mu.. um, nevermind that. I might be going away for the weekend so I need to organize that still.. sorta. Oh and I have work.

It's strange being about a third as busy as normal people are on any random given day. It's almost like being a real person.

8 comments:

Ronald said...

I wish you well :-)

Michelle said...

Thanks, there'll probably be like 500 people there but it's a good sign that I'm (finally) being called up for something at all, shows that things actually happen sometimes and they haven't lost my file :)

I'll see, know very little about it, so all I have to do is show up.

Ronald said...

I really am pleased for you, but I'm feeling a tad, may I say, fucked, at the moment. I might blog about it. You never know. Hugs.

WV: bippla

Kinda cute, I think.

Michelle said...

Oh no! Well.. if you're fucked then what is there to do but blog...

I mean if you don't feel like it, or if you feel like it and blog and then delete the posts almost immediately I will understand :)

Hope you get better/feel less fucked..

Ronald said...

Hmmm.... given my propensity to post then delete, maybe I ought to think about the wisdom of having you on my alert list. Hmmm....

Still fucked but going to bed. Hope all goes spiffingly well for you. I'm keeping all of my bits crossed for you.

Michelle said...

Thanks.. I'll do my best.

Hope you feel better soon.. and maybe even up for posting. Looking forward to a new one..

Ronald said...

Cakerme... It's a word verification which I thought you'd be interested in, as it sounds a bit rude :-)

Michelle said...

kay...

I got noden..

a bit boring really...