11.29.2008

I feel like I've been here before.

It's my birthday. There's things I could say but every birthday I've had since I've started this blog I've written about me being in my almost to mid 30s, musing on being a relatively advanced age without having achieved any of those markers of being a grownup so.. that again. It's much the same again so it's a bit of an anti-climax to make a point of being the big three five this year and I might as well stick to the traditional it's my birthday.. yay.. drink.

And post my obligatory themed self portrait.

"29"

I was going for a "mature" classic old hollywood sorta feel, but ended up with me, doing a look.. it's got to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a look it is :) Happy slightly belated birthday!

Michelle said...

Thanks! I did have a good one.. glad to know someone cares :)