11.15.2008

Highlight of the day..

I was in a public bathroom earlier on, I'd just finished with the primary purpose of entering such a place, had washed my hands, ripped out some paper to dry them and wished to throw it in the appropriate recepticle, but it happened to be right underneath the bag of the girl using the sink next to me, who had been there applying makeup since before I walked in.

I stood there with the used paper in my hand for somewhere between 30 seconds and 10 minutes.. (hard to tell when you're standing there doing nothing) and she just stood there, doing her makeup, not moving herself or her bag a bit, either not knowing or caring that someone was standing there waiting only for her to move slightly.

Honestly.. people!

If that isn't enough they gave me the wrong address, they said 38 Narodni and it was 28 Narodni, so I'd walked around the block a bit before going in, and they were running late anwyway. The purpose of being there isn't important, just another casting for the film school, I did a pretty good job of playing a stalker-ish woman saying goodbye in the morning to some bloke she'd had a rendevouz with, but it doesn't matter, because none of these people ever need a 30 something ordinary looking woman who speaks English with an ambiguous accent and I won't get a role anyway.

I had drinks afterwards with some people who I hadn't seen for a while, and was solicited to read a script of a random person sitting near us to give my opinion. So I gave it, don't know if I helped.

That's about all.

No comments: