11.24.2006

Nothing new...

I just decided to do the Friday Random 10 thing again. What the hell! It's a Friday and it's something to blog about without having to actually come up with something. So here.

1Chop SueySystem of a Down
2Just Like HeavenThe Cure
3ShopliftingThe Slits
4Nazi Punks Fuck OffDead Kennedys
5Wuthering HeightsKate Bush
6RaptureBlondie
7GiganticThe Pixies
8IdentityX-Ray Specs
9American CaesarIggy Pop
10Girls and BoysBlur

Well, it's kind of random-ish. I sorta skipped over the stuff that was really embarrassing. As opposed to the stuff that's just a little embarrassing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't really know what to say as I can't say I'm that familiar with any of the tracks except for Wuthering Heights, and it's not my cup of tea. I feel I should know the Cure song as I've got their greatest hits, and Blondie... well Debbie Harry is cool. It's a shame the only person commenting on these dour weekends is an out-of-touch old cunt, who probably lowers your street-cred.

Kittie said...

the only one i'm familiar with is SOAD, love the Chop Suey song. That whole album is great, actually.