10.11.2012

The end is nowhere in sight.

They seem to have decided it's winter. Or at least, autumn proper with winter closely nipping on it's heels. It's cold. May not be that cold, but cold enough, and being only autumn,and earlyish autumn at that.. it's just the beginning, months and months of this but colder, and probably with a lot more weather.. I see no end in sight, I mean, the end of the world comes before the end of this no light, heavy jacket season.. yes, we're hunkering down for the winter, the weather gods have spoken!

Speakin of the elohim* I've finished Genesis and now I'm on to Exodus. Veru entertaining, and quite eye opening, if a little er.. well not so much surprising as.. well, troubling. Might do a review at some point, we'll see.

*see what I did there? see what I did? seriously did you, I hope someone saw cos I did something there.

No comments: