10.01.2012

Normalcy has been restored.

We have like, normal life going on here. Yeah, what does that mean even, but it does seem that the breaks between me doing something of note, that takes up a lot of my time and energy, and/or keeps me away from the computer, has been going on a lot of late, more specifically since the beginning part of late summer, ie August.

I know this because today I finally uploaded a photo that is not from one of these big month long employments, or traveling far(ish) away for a significant amount of time, or traveling not very far at all for a short time things...

I realize normal people probably don't base things on criteria like this, but those people probably always have normalcy. I only have normalcy sometimes, ok relative normalcy most of the time, but some kind of normalcy is it.

Yeah I have had a few beers this very early October Monday evening. Why would you ask such a thing?

No comments: