6.07.2011

We're in for a hairy ride...

So.. still busy. Had 2 tours yesterday.. 2 actual tours.. one on the bridge, which went ok if long apart from a couple of people coming late causing a slight discrepancy but.. was ok, despite the physicist guy wanting a scientific explanation for orbs.. or something.. I tried to come up with one, though I didn't have one.. getting better at that. You think I'd actually learn more doing this stuff, and after a while have the answers to people's questions, but no, I'm just better at answering the question without really answering it, I think I do it somewhat convincingly.


It went late.. way late, but I made it just in time for my second tour.. only 2 people so nice and cozy. It was just after one of them was talking about how they'd been stuck in the storm earlier on that day, on a tram when I overheard someone walking nearby wondering aloud if it was raining.. so I put my hand out, and there were drop falling down so..

went on, did the next stop and it was raining ever so lightly.. the next one after that it had started to rain a bit heavier so I pointed out a feature to them and we ducked into passage. Then it started fucking storming! It seemed like forever but was probably 20 minutes.. told them a little bit of the next one, but mostly we chatted and watched the lightning.. well, at least it's the right kind of effect for a ghost tour for once, it's dark, no one's about and it's raining heavily... with frequent strikes of lightning.

It was completely unexpected. It had stormed earlier on but by the time I went to work it was completely dry and calm.. we finally all crowded under the umbrella and walked back to our spot to go into the underground.. very slowly because it was lightly flooded... and we made it..

and then into some old catacombs that held dungeons and torture chambers.. which have had numerous weird 'sightings".. just the 3 of us..

another weird night.

No comments: