6.17.2011

Brilliant timing!

So.. leaving in... um.. tomorrow! Jeez.. and still have tons of stuff to do.. packing, cleaning, planning, shopping, and I've got a cool freebie thing to pick up which.. ok, it's good, it's really something I shouldn't grumble about but fuck.. I don't have the time, and can you believe there was a fucking transport strike yesterday! Well.. trams ran but few and far between and very packed, so it wasn't the most ideal situation for transporting stuff, or for getting to work for that matter, or for getting a bunch of tourists up to the castle...


The tour turned out alright, we got a tram and it was only seriously packed for one stop.. and after that, it was nice, spent a bit too much time int he brewery pub but so, the tour went over a bit and people seemed to like it. It didn't rain until afterwards when I was walking from the office to the tram stop.. with the monitor, and it didn't start getting heavy until I was just about to the stop, and a few seconds before I got myself to a bit of shelter. Then it stormed. Briefly.. well the storm ended and indeed it stopped raining before the tram came, and that's not only because of the weird weather we've been having, it took about half an hour to come. What was particularly vexing was that there were like, 2 number 9s that came before a 22 did. Yes, I need the 22.

So.. weird day, but overall ok, I spose. Now, to embark upon today. Still tons of shit to do, shit to bring home, heavy stuff.. packing.. etc etc etc. Jeez.

No comments: