6.15.2011

It's gaining on us..

Off for a big adventure again in just 3 days. On Saturday we're going to Berlin to spend a few days before going to London where we hopefully get to spend 4-6 hours in the city and then fly to Vancouver. Then we have a wedding and bat mitvah and a bunch of dinners and hopefully some seeing of the city and surrounding environs.


I really should get some sleep, but there's packing, cleaning, making sure all loose ends are tied together.. not forgetting anything, editing videos and uploading.. oh, did i mention? I finally uploaded something from that stuff I've been talking about for ages. Well.. the beginning portion, the intro that leads to the main part of what I'm doing so.. well here it is. I mean.. not much, the quality's bad, the sound is bad, I had to edit it in youtube's editor because when I converted the weird file the video was taken in everything was out of sync and.. well anyway, editing is average at best, but whatev.

So.. I really need to be doing stuff, proper stuff like, ya know, getting ready.

No comments: