1.31.2011

*holds breath and hopes to last for 3 hours and 58 minutes*

*gasps*

*breathes*

Ok so I lasted 12 seconds or thereabouts.. not too bad.

In only 3 hours and 58... nay, 57 minutes Jan will be over. Yes, over.

If you wonder what I'm talking about or know what I'm talking about but note that I've barely mentioned the anti Jan campaign over the last month (which as it happens has been Jan) well it's because it didn't occur to me that often tbph... (to be perfectly honest that is).. but I still want to see the ole inaugural month of the year out in the what must be by now a traditional manner.

So JMG.. and it will G in exactly 3 hours 55 now.

And tbph it hasn't been all that bad this month really.. just typical post holiday winding down.. business picked up a bit, got a bit stressed with training for this tour job but then I went well... pretty much graduated (if you can call it that) first in my group.. not bragging or anything so obvs I got the job...

will be doing a bit more training (this is not shitty tour folks) and some time in Feb might start doing real life tours for actual people, so that's something to.. um.. look forward to.

Didn't return to the Meisner class.. am taking the semester off, for the mo, mostly because I just couldn't afford it but it turned out to be just as well because the training was pretty intensive.. and otherwise.. well.. the usual.

Anyway.. I'm going to go with the fact that Jan sucks regardless, because that creates something to celebrate.. so for one last time..

JMG!

3:52 :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Well it's Feb now...

it all looks a bit silly looking at this now :Z

Ronald said...

I bet you didn't last. I bet you didn't manage 2 minutes, let alone 3 hours and 58 minutes.

Michelle said...

I didn't.. I lasted 12 seconds or thereabouts.. as admitted right at the beginning of the post you apparently read :Z

Ronald said...

I did read it, I always do, but sometimes I dont comment till some time after. Sadly. I don't have the perfect memory :) Apologies

Michelle said...

kay...