1.28.2011

Can someone please explain me..

.. explain to me.. I probably should say, sounds more correct, but whatevs..

explain me, how someone can take more than 20 minutes.. nay, almost 30 to leave a simple flat, albeit in winter, when they're done there, and you've told them you need some alone time to go over a script that you should know inside out by now but have procrastinated about refreshing yourself on it.. and you need to know it real well by tomorrow morning?

I mean.. I know when you waffle on about going in a minute for some time, then move very slowly into the kitchen to slowly finish your drink, slowly put it down and slowly move back into the other room to waffle a bit more, then slowly get your things in your bag.. brush your proverbial fangs.. and taking your sweet ass time about it if you ask me.. then waffle a bit more.. put the socks on, inevitably get a phone call from someone who you have to talk to for the next at least 10 minutes, one shoe on and shoelace in hand.. then tell me slowly what the phone call was about, slowly make general small talk and finally tie those laces... waffle a bit more about going, and then go out the door.. it can take up some time.. but..

nevermind.. I thnk I just answered the question.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

Maybe they didn't want to go?

Michelle said...

yeah... it's true.. hesitation..

*sighs at the lot one has to bear*

Michelle said...

it's not so bad I guess...

oh who am I kidding..