1.24.2011

And that's not all...

Well, I had the big test. The big important test of tests, which incorporated all that I have learned over the last 2 weeks that would decide everything.

Kind of. I did one story.. I knew I would be, didn't know which one but the one I did was one I liked.. I did kind of mess it up a bit, I left out some details I'm supposed to point of a mural thingy, and I slowed down to some very slow pauses to cover up that I didn't know what I was doing.. but whatev..

I did receive some favourable feedback on how I've been doing, at least up to last night's performance... which was probably ok, actually.

Now we need to do a simulated tour for the one who actually runs the tour.. either a whole tour or possibly the same thing we already did, everyone does a different story or a few different ones.. most likely this because otherwise it will take a lot of time.

but fuck.. well, I need to refresh myself with the whole lot again, and make sure I remember all those details I've been loose with because they are particularly important to her.. so I might have to remember them differently, and some time next week, I'll do the final final test.. as far as I know :Z

so.. well.. we'll see. ffs!

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I'll be disembowelling a chicken to curry favour with the Gods, in order to give you an advantage... not that you need it, but it's always good for insurance.

Michelle said...

Thanks.. at the moment I'm up in the air.. no idea where and how this is going to be, so I'm taking a sort of a break instead of yknow.. brushing up on all my scripts, making sure to know all the important details...

but I'm not..