1.17.2011

So what's going on here then...

I haven't really signed in for a while, I've noticed.. and some might be wondering just what is up. Well.. not much, as usual, at least relative to normal go getter people who do stuff.. and stuff, I'm not even doing that class anymore.. or at least not for the moment, I mean I can't afford it really and actually I am sort of busy some of the times I would be required to be in class which is some evenings..

I also haven't done anything film related since last year, despite some small murmurings about how we're totally going to make another film before spring, or whatever..

I am in training though. For what you might ask.. well for a job I might be doing. This is what I'm doing some evenings and it seems to be going pretty well.. some tour guide stuff.. stuff about ghosts and numerology and bridges and eggs.. you know the usual, I have stories to memorize and present and.. well that's pretty much it. There are other things involved in the actual job of course, and we're getting the low down on that, but obvs when you need to do a presentation of a story on a bridge.. even one made partially of eggs then that is what one is going to focus on and spend more time on. Luckily I'm pretty good at this memorizing shit thing, and not half bad at speaking in front of people, if I may say so myself..

So that's what I've been doing.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I'm pleased to hear you're going to make a honest woman of yourself at last :-)

Michelle said...

yeah.. well maybe..

I'm only in honest woman training.. might not make it still..

*fingers crossed*