2.01.2011

This cold isn't really so bad.

When you don't have to go outside :) I did have to run down the stairs of the building in my big fluffy cat feet slippers to let someone in.. and felt a rush of the cold from the outside, but let it be as freezing as it likes while I have the luxury of hanging around here if I choose.. all those other poor folk bedamned!

:)

Not sure that's a real word.. well it is now. I'm very lucky that I'm once again in between training or anything else I'm required to do particularly during the evening time.. because it would be a bit unpleas right now, and if I'm lucky it will be over this colder than average for the typical winter snap and not back into another one during the time I have the next sessions..

but to be perfectly honest.. I'm not usually that lucky :Z Oh well.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

well I see no one cares...