2.12.2010

Turns out it's Windows fault.

You know the problem with the computer? It's a Window thing. Lot of people are suffering from it so I hear via sms from someone who has proper access to a computer. Damn them!

For a while I was relatively pro Windows, after the Linux debacle.. I came to realize that having stuff simple and shit really suits me. But this takes a few point off them. The comp is still out, and we'll try a few more things this evening.

The water went out too.. for a while. Just as I'd finished my shower.. the pressure went low and it's lucky I tried my best to get all the shampoo out before it completely went out cos that would have sucked.

I'd ramble on more but I don't have too much time in this cafe and the "s" key is fucked up.. it's pissing me off!

No comments: