7.14.2009

Hey they thought of me..

Here I was the other day, thinking about stuff. And I remembered how I was looking forward to the summer upon completion of my last film, anticipating the month courses in which I traditionally participate to some degree, and thinking how last month nothing of the sort happened, and castings for this month should be coming up around now and I've gotten no phone calls and no emails or nothing of the sort. I was even thinking specifically today that it would be cool if I got a phone call, out of nowhere. And when I got a phone call from an unknown number I thought yes this is it but it turned out to be the fixit guy from yesterday who came back to get the money I didn't have on me yesterday. And then.. well the typical stuff.

Then she called me, said the castings are tonight oh thank you for the notice but what the hell I don't have anything else to do so I said yeah I'll be there. Then I remembered that my parents made a vague date for tonight though they haven't called yet. Oh well.

So I might just be in something else this year yet. Then again maybe I won't. I should spend all that spare time learning how to write proper grammatically and stuff. Maybe I won't bother.

No comments: