8.19.2008

And that's a wrap..

Or is it rap? In any case I believe that's a stupid question which should suffice this Tuesday.. and I'm sure no one ever asks that.

I'm not sure if it's finished finished, but my part in it finished quite early today. I suppose I did all right. Again I had to express fright, anxiety and all that without speaking, I had to tiptoe very slowly and carefully down the stairs and look out the front door with a stupid smile on my face, not sure how that's gonna look, I was doing that while an extreme closeup was being taken, or was it just a bog standard one.. don't remember, either is close enough when one is being specifically directed to smile more.. and one can only turn the edges of one's mouth up at such a direction. Not exactly natural is all I'm saying.

And yes, "bog standard" is an industry term :)

So the knell tolled on my contribution to the film and I walked out into the aestival street, and visited my kitty friends, who were there to greet me, as if they'd been given a philter by.. er, someone who was inclined to do that sort of thing.

I believe I used those words extremely ill, but it's my way of making up for yesterday.

No comments: