1.14.2008

A bright new world is opening up..

I mean.. sorta. Not really. I'm just going to class again tonight after about a month's break. It's good to get back to the world of creativity which I've neglected.. apart from taking wonderful photos, and coming up with brilliant prose in the middle of the night that I failed to ever write down.. but I've been starved for the acting part, but tonight I'm back in it.

I'm not really looking forward to it, I have to say. I don't know why, I have a door that isn't half bad, pretty good by my standards, which admittedly isn't saying much, but it'll do. I don't have an activity but I'm not going to stress myself out about it, and it's not in the freezing cold, dark shed behind the veggie shop that it usually is, we have a special venue tonight as we're also hosting an interview with a major casting agent in Prague, another thing that could be quite positive.

So I don't really have any excuse to not want to go, it will probably be quite good. I'm probably just being lazy. Or it's because of January. I think that's it, it's all Jan's fault.

No comments: