8.23.2006

God is back.

I'm back to Wednesday bible blogging after a break of a few weeks. Mostly because (and I know this is getting rather tiresome) I have nothing else to write about. Sorry.

1 Corinth 15:49... "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."
a) You're dead now, but no worries, you were good and obedient and sufficiently grovelling before God, so you're going to Heaven.

b) Think not of earthly sinful stuff, like booze and succulent foods, pleasures of the flesh etc, think about Jesus. If it doesn't work then tough, you're going to hell.

c) Damn, these drugs are good!

Good to see that I'm still as rubbish at this as I ever was.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, as you probably guess I'm hardly an expert on all this theology jazz, but it seems to me that it would mean that you are really quite fond of Jesus, which as far as I know is looked favourably upon.