1.15.2012

Why oh why oh why?

Is it always so damn cold whenever it's nice looking outside? It seems as if when it's overcast, or drizzling, it's relatively warm, but you don't really want to go out there anyway, because it sucks, and it would be reasonable because it's not actually freezing and your toes can tolerate it, and if I have a tour, I do't have a tour.. you know? I mean, if I go for a tour then no one shows up for one because of the drizzling or even light snow (not that there has been much of that) and there's no tour, although it would have been ok because.. as previously explained.. not fucking freezing, and so I don't get much money.

When it looks lovely outside.. er.. sunny. It's freezing! What's the point really.. it looks all pleasant and stuff but it like, isn't, it's really fucking uncomfortable to be outside for more than a minute and your toes freeze like today when I had a meeting for work which took up a fair chunk of my Sunday not that I'm complaining about that and it was largely outside and it was cold. I mean, I remember back when we used to have snow.. oh, last winter and when ti did it usually was warmer than this as well. Don't know why it does that but I'm afraid I don't approve. Sort it out!

No comments: