1.17.2012

Limbo.

Isn't that like, where babies go if they die? To lurk around forever, in a sort of no man's land? It seems unfair.. the babies don't really have a chance to prove if they're good or not and well.. perhaps they are really good but I suppose to God, being babies it isn't enough proof to him that they deserve to go to heaven.. therefore, they have to go to some totally sucky non place.. I mean at least adults who have been shits but.. ya know, they were proper(ish) Catholic shits go to Purgatory, which isn't permanent.. doesn't seem fair.

Rethinking it I suppose what I'm in is more like Purgatory.. though it's not much like either. Just one of those.. need to decide things, but can't until I have certain information which isn't coming through.. and they're taking long enough to answer me about even telling me what the deal is with the information.. and I'm getting some (albeit mild at the moment, though that may change) pressure to give answers.

Don't know if it's limbo, or purgatory.. or just mildly vexing. I think it's the latter.. still.

No comments: