1.09.2012

Still haven't managed it.

I'm having trouble stocking up my larder.. for want of a better word.. ok I'll just call it kitchen. What exactly is a larder anyway, and how is it different than a kitchen? Anyway, not the point. No food here. Well.. there's food but I haven't managed, and neither has the other party sharing said kitchen/larder/parlour/whatever, to fully or at least respectfully stock it for a few days now, well, at all this year.

I was unable due to mostly laziness and another mildly vexing circumstance, before work, but I had an early enough. tour I'd be able to do it after. I finished my tour and was asked to do another one, after which it was too late to go where I'd originally meant to and.. so, nothing in the kitchen, well not literally nothing just much. And my cough is still lingering.

JMG

No comments: