1.08.2012

Strange Things..

I have this horrible cough that won't go away. That's not so strange, it's just a fucking pain in the ass. I should be at the end of this cold thingy, but the cough isn't just lingering, it's really really bad and the worst of it should have been over at some point yesterday, leaving me with a bit of a cough that's mildly annoying but doesn't really get in the way of my day to day life too much.

At some point yesterday, I picked up my phone and the time and date was like, 3674 1/1/1/12.. or something. I think it's the Buddhist year.. which for some reason I can set my phone to, and tried it once, because I don't know what else it could be.. I hadn't reset it though, and it stayed like that for a second before reverting back to the regular time I have it set. Weird.

Later on the tram, I got confused, because my phone said 18:12 and the tram time said 17:42, I knew I'd checked both my phone ad the computer, and the time on the website for the tram times before leaving so I was pretty sure I did't have the time wrong, but still.. very odd. Turned out the tram time was wrong, I've never seen that before. What could it all mean?

I had a dream the other night that I was on stage singing a song, but I didn't know the words, so I sang really low, to disguise the fact I was mumbling. Wasn't received so badly, at least, all the bored, unimpressed faces seemed to be because it was a poor performance, not because they could tell I was faking.

The next night I dreamed I was on a passenger ship. I knew I needed to get off soon and swim the rest of the way, and didn't really want to, I found the thought unpleasant and was afraid of sharks, and quite frankly, wondered why this had never occurred to me before the numerous times before I had done this.

Does it explain anything? Would I want any of this to mean anything? Does any of it matter? When will this fucking cough go away?

Well?

No comments: