1.12.2012

Moving on.

So, the play. It's like official. Had the first meeting about it, with as many of the cast as could make it, yesterday. Woo hoo. It's happening. Don't start rehearsals til Feb, and there won't be so much for me as my role is one of the smaller ones, but I'm doing something!!!!

Now.. I need to work more on my stuff, this is what I've decided will be my big thing this year.. I am in one play, but there is no guarantee I'll be in anything more than that.. though if I do well in this, it may plunge my career into.. well.. doing a few more things than I've done recently, which would be fucking awesome... I'm still rather hyped, as far as I'm all excited about having it, not so much in the planning and writing and organizing and actually doing it part of doing it, but it's what I want.. lots and lots so.

Stay er.. tuned here, I spose.

2 comments:

moshmangus said...

Congratulations, I wish you all the best for your future acting career.

Michelle said...

aw thanks.. hopefully there will be one :)