2.07.2011

And it still keeps coming..

Doing more training, went on Friday and Sunday and have another on Wednesday and have 3 scripts to memorize for then... of course.. I've barely looked at them so far as.. I have time :)

but as we do more training and they go through more of it with us, I'm starting to think that these scripts are a piece of piss.. as I like to say, compared to everything else.. I mean you've got to know about 10-15 stories (more actually because we'll be expected to do a few different tours) well enough so you can be comfortable with it and keep the flow going and say with your own personal style, be entertaining and suit whatever audience you have.. make sure everyone keeps up, make sure you don't go over time.. make sure you let people out of the underground immediately who look like they're gonna get sick or get freaked out... it's just so much to worry about!

and there's more, like people not having keys, other tours being in your way.. and all sorts of stuff that can go wrong.. well.. I know I can be preparing myself to at least know the stories so well that I don't even have to think about that bit, but I'm too busy doing this right now.. and then I have other stuff to waste time on.. and then I'm going out.. and then... oh whatever.

No comments: