2.02.2011

I remember when I used to do this...

The word o' the day is:

unequivocal

That's actually a word I know.. though I don't think I've ever used it.. perhaps I have, certainly not very often. It means of course.. um.. totally, or something.. er, admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; having only one meaning or interpretation and leading to only one conclusion.. or having or exhibiting a single clearly defined meaning, something like that. Maybe open to two or more interpretations; or of uncertain nature or significance; or (often) intended to mislead..

one of them.

'parently spring is coming early this year, for whoever "us" is in the whole groundhog mythology they have.. I kinda doubt I'm included...

*ponders it a bit*

1 comment:

Michelle said...

and unequivocally no one has anything to say...

serves me right for being boring..